Monday 4 January 2016

Baked Potato Wedges

Good day!

How was your New Year holiday? I sure hope it went well. We enjoyed ours by attending a good friend's wedding dinner on New Year's eve. The next day, we attended the birthday party of another friend's son, who just turned one. I am glad that Baby V managed to make a few new baby friends at the party. Haha.

Today, I'm gonna do a throwback of Baby V's New Year lunch of baked potato wedges and steamed broccoli. Baby V loved the potato wedges so much! I hope your tiny humans will love it too.

Ingredients:

1 small potato
1/2 teaspoon unsalted butter

Method:

Peel the potato and cut it into quarters to get four wedges. Rub the surface with butter. Bake at 200oC for 25 minutes or until they lightly browned outside and tender inside. Serve with lightly steamed broccoli. 


And this is my cheeky Baby V enjoying her lunch! Remember to watch your tiny human eat when serving finger food. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment