1. Draw and cut template on a piece of light green felt. Pinch the back of the lettuce and start sewing the "stem" of the lettuce leaf.
3. This is how the front of the lettuce leaf look like after completion.
Fried egg felties takes a little more time and effort to sew but it's not that difficult actually, at least it's easier than sewing the bread slices, if you have already tried it. Haha. Here goes:
1. Draw and cut egg white and egg yolk based on the template.
2. Sew the egg yolk onto the egg white using blanket stitch. Insert poly-filling halfway through sewing and add accordingly as you close up the opening.
3. Blanket stitch another piece of white cut-out to the back of the fried egg so that the stitches are covered up. Ta-daah! Sunny side-up egg all done! :D
In Part 3, i.e. the last part of the felt sandwich set tutorial, I will share how cheese and bacon felties are made. Stay tuned!